Funding: Queen's Platinum Jubilee Activity
Queen's Platinum Jubilee Activity Fund
The Queen's Platinum Jubilee Activity Fund aims to use sport and physical activity as a means of bringing a community together and tackling inequalities via awards of between £300 and £10,000 from a pot of £5 million of National Lottery funding.
About the fund
This fund will make awards, using National Lottery funding, of between £300 and £10,000, from a total pot of up to £5m.
Funds are available for project costs such as facility hire and coaching, as well as for small capital improvements.
More information on what you can apply for can be found below.
- Awards of £300 - £10,000 are available to not-for-profit organisations
- Multiple applications can be submitted but organisations can only have awards of up to £10,000 in any 12-month period.
- Awards are to help inactive people get active, or less active people become more active.
- Sport England particularly want projects that support people who may otherwise have less opportunity to be active and the funding's priority is to support projects working with people living in areas of disadvantage, as defined by the Indicies of Multiple Deprivation area 1-3.
- Projects should consider how they add value to their local community and work collaboratively with other groups to maximise the impact of the project.
- Projects should be aware of, and comply with, the government's national and local guidelines at the time you apply/deliver your project.
More Funding Opportunities
ReTrain to ReTain
Fully-funded scheme as part of UK Coaching's Great Coaching Comeback campaign to provide skills, training and support to volunteer coaches.
Open Funding Opportunities
Find local and national funding opportunities that can be used to increase participation in physical activity in Lincolnshire.General Funding
Lincolnshire Elite Athlete Programme
The elite athlete programme supports the next generation of Lincolnshire’s athletes by providing valuable support, guidance, advice & funding.LEAP funding